Thursday, October 14, 2010

Share And Voice: Red Mug

I always like to explore new places and I love coffee, so a lot of times I find my self at different coffee shops around the area.  I decided last week that I needed a new place to sit down and read my book.  I was over in the Superior Area and was trying to think where to go when a friend suggested to me to try out the Red Mug.  I wasn't to aware of it before, so I thought why not give it a shot.  Much to my surprise it was a very neat place.  It was very trendy and had a very green feel.  They offer many art shows and different musicians each week.  Not to mention some very good coffee.  According to their website they serve only local, organic and fair trade coffee.  And when making their soups, salads, and other baked goods they try to use as many organic ingredients as possible.   Best of all they also use biodegradable cups!  Overall it was a great experience and if your ever in the are and like coffee or art, it would definitely be worth while to stop by.

2 comments:

  1. Sam, I've also heard great things about Red Mug and my girlfriend goes there from time to time and loves it as well. It's awesome that they are eco-friendly and use local organic supplies. The biodegratable cups sounds like a great idea. I'll have to stop by there and check it out sometime. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post because I am always looking to try new places! Coffee is my addiction, especially during the school year. I am very excited to try out this place because you do not find many places that use mostly organic or natural ingredients.

    ReplyDelete