Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Share and Voice: The Preserve Brand

I don't know if any of you have every heard of the brand Preserve, but I came across a toothbrush made by them the other day and target, and I couldn't help but take a second look at it.  When I took a closer look I was really pleased to see all of the great eco-friendly qualities this product had even down to the packaging which doubles as a mail back package so the tooth brush can be properly recycled.  Some of the other features include:

  • made from recycled yogurt cups
  • recyclable after use
  • BPA free
  • Made in the U.S.A
  • No animal testing
  • and a variety of colors to choose from
  • Affordable Price of $2.99
Preserve offers a variety of other products as well including dishes, table ware, and storage containers.  There motto states, "Nothing Wasted, Everything Gained"  I thought that was a neat way of saying things.  And I encourage you to check out their website. http://www.preserveproducts.com/products.html



3 comments:

  1. Wow this is great, Sam. I've never heard of this brand. I was actually just thinking about getting a new toothbrush. I'll be sure to pick one of this up since it's actually probably cheaper than other brands. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this brand either. I like that they make other products besides toothbrushes! And it's even better because you can get them at target! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!! Yet another product I have never heard of and probably never would have if it wasn't for this class. I will definitely have to pick one up the next time I am at Target.

    ReplyDelete