Monday, December 13, 2010

Share and Voice: Junking Photos

I decided to post some pictures from my junking project so you could see the whole thing. I originally had something else planned to make, but that fell through. So this is what I did. Though it might not be the most unique or elaborate things, I still though that they were pretty cool, and it has helped me to be a lot more organized. So take a look and tell me what you think..

This is how unorganized my stuff was before:
now its much better after thanks to a shelf from the goodwill




getting ready is much faster in the morning now that I dont have to dig for things


its hard to see, but I used old christmas bulbs to make stocking hangers for out mantle



Overall I thought that this really fun, and would like to continue to do this in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! It's funny, I have all my products in the exact same wicker basket you were using before! Maybe I need to invest in a cute drawer to to put my stuff in too? Great job, Sam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like both of these, the bulb idea is really creative! I definitely wouldn't change the color of that drawer though, it looks really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, very creative and artistic pictures you posted here. You seemed to have incorporated the Christmas season and I'm sure your roommates will enjoy their gifts you made them. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete