Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Share and Voice: John Robbins Blog



Since our class is all about blogging I thought that it would be neat for you guys to see someone else's blog that is not in our class.  Since John Robbins, the author of my book, is very passionate about the sustainability of our environment I thought that his blog would be fun to look at.  It offers a list of organizations that he is in, videos, news articles, and even links to facebook!  Anyways feel free to take a look and play around and see if you find anything that interests you.

Link to John Robbin's Blog


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that, Sam. I'll have to check it out. Sounds like he made quite an impression on you so I'm sure he has some good information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check this out as well, this guy seems really interesting and Im excited to see his opinions on sustainability.

    ReplyDelete